Jill Morrissey Rydzik joined Morrissey, Morrissey & Mooney as an associate in 2007. Jill received her J.D magna cum laude from Quinnipiac School of Law in 2007 with a concentration in Tax Law. Her primary areas of practice are workers’ compensation, personal injury, and social security disability appeals. She has handled workers’ compensation cases at the trial and appellate levels including the Connecticut Supreme Court.
Jill served as the co-chair of the workers’ compensation committee for the Young Lawyers Section of the Connecticut Bar Association from 2010 through 2012.
- BA Fairfield University, 2004
- J.D. magna cum laude, Quinnipiac University School of Law, 2007
- Connecticut 2007
- Florida 2008
Honors and Awards
- Merit Scholarship Recipient, 2004-2007
- Distinguished Academic Achievement Award, Elder law 2006
Past and Current Affiliations and Appointments
- Member of Connecticut Bar Association;
- Member of the Workers Compensation Section of Connecticut Bar Association;
- Member of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association