Attorney Andrew J. Morrissey is a 1988 graduate of the University of Connecticut School of Law. After law school, he spent four years in the United States Marine Corps where he served as a Judge Advocate, having attained the rank of Captain. He returned to Connecticut in 1992 and has been practicing in the state since that time.
Attorney Morrissey has been recognized as a board certified specialist in workers’ compensation by the State of Connecticut Bar Association and has been successful in numerous cases at all levels including the Connecticut Supreme Court. In addition to workers’ compensation Attorney Morrissey also represents clients in personal injury matters as well as public sector employment law.
- BA University of Connecticut 1985
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D. 1988
- CT 1988
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
Honors and Awards
Past and Current Affiliations and Appointments
- Associate Editor, Compensation Quarterly
- Member of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Workers’ Compensation Section of the Connecticut Bar Association
Past Employment Positions